© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Increase service delivery at health and human services agencies
Health and human services (HHS) agencies are charged with providing services that improve people’s lives. Managing service delivery can be a difficult task, and many existing systems are not focused where they should be―on the recipient of the services.
The challenges of HHS case management often include:
- Multiple jurisdictions with varying requirements across jurisdictions
- Availability of services can be inconsistent across jurisdictions
- Manual, time-consuming processes bog down case management
- Duplicate and inconsistent data across jurisdictions or agencies
- No one point of access to the case management plan for each recipient of services, resulting in poor visibility, disjointed and inefficient plans, with frequent scheduling issues
- Inability to track service recipients across jurisdictions, opening up the possibility of fraud
To help increase efficiency, enhance visibility and improve the service-delivery experience for recipients, RSM developed a powerful, integrated case management tool for health and human services agencies.
Burlington County replaces an existing system to track IT support calls and manage projects from 29 county departments.
Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the platform to develop the imagine system.
Dynamics CRM helps Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund eliminate difficult manual processes, increasing efficiency and reducing data errors.
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.