We may use the following types of tracking technologies:
- Strictly Necessary. These tracking technologies are used for core functionality, for example for security and to enforce privacy preferences. Without these cookies, some functionality on the website will fail.
- Performance. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the website. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our website and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. These tracking technologies provide functional integrations to allow enhanced or alternative services, such as allowing you to share content from our website onto your social media profile. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Advertising. These tracking technologies help RSM and other parties personalize ads that are shown to you on our sites and services, as well as on other online services. If enabled, these tracking technologies will allow other parties engaged in interest-based advertising on our services to understand your use of online services across platforms and over time.
We may use certain external party tracking technology services, such as the following:
- Microsoft Advertising, through its Universal Event Tracking (UET) feature or Clarity services, may collect information subject to its Microsoft Privacy Statement: privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
- Google Analytics Advertising features such as dynamic remarketing, interest-based advertising, audience targeting, behavioral reporting, demographics and interests reporting, user segment analysis, device reporting, display advertising, and video ads reporting. For more information on how Google Analytics uses data collected through the Site, visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, visit: http://www.google.com/settings/ads and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Adobe Tag Manager to opt out of Adobe cookies, visit: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
We may combine information collected through tracking technologies with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from external parties. Tracking technologies may allow us and external parties to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different online services when you use the website.
You can manage and control certain tracking technologies and cookies through your browser, including by deleting them from your ‘browser history’ (cache) when you leave the website, or by changing your browser’s “Do Not Track” setting, if available. Removing or blocking tracking technologies can impact your user experience and some functionality may no longer be available. You must make these choices in each browser and device to which you wish them to apply.
You can opt out of certain interest-based tracking technologies by using tools provided by the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative in the US, and the Canadian Digital Advertising Alliance in Canada. If you live in the United States or Canada, you can visit Ad Choices (US) or Your Ad Choices (Canada) to find a convenient place to opt-out of interest-based advertising with participating entities for each region.
Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of interest-based ads or certain tracking technologies, you may continue to receive non-targeted ads. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, external-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.