© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
What is NetSuite?
A look into the #1 Cloud ERP software
NetSuite software is an online service that enables companies to manage all key business processes in a single system. The service involves no hardware, no large and upfront license fee, no maintenance fees associated with hardware or software, and no complex set ups.
Companies use NetSuite for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and to manage inventory, track their financials, host e-commerce stores and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) systems. This flexible platform can be applied to a range of business applications.
Many companies are turning to the cloud for delivery of their business system to lower their operating costs and strengthen their competitive advantage.
What is included?
The #1 Cloud ERP, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 18,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories. Its capabilities include:
- ERP - NetSuite ERP runs all of your key financial business processes in the cloud: accounting, inventory, supply chain and order management.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) - NetSuite is the only on-demand CRM system that gives you a true 360-degree view of your customers.
- Professional services automation (PSA) - NetSuite PSA helps you accurately plan, track and execute projects.
- One database, one system - Real-time, unified global business management platform to manage operations involving multiple countries, currencies, languages and subsidiaries.
- E-commerce -Unify every step of your web store from point of sale and order management to marketing, merchandising, inventory, financials and support.
- Retail - NetSuite offers a powerful, cloud-based retail software solution designed to satisfy your omnichannel shoppers.
- Manufacturing - NetSuite's solution for manufacturing allows you to focus on delivering products and services while gaining agility for scalable growth.
Download our Cloud ERP Comparison Guide
In this guide you’ll find information on how to evaluate and select a new cloud ERP system, common pitfalls to avoid, and an unbiased product comparison between leading ERP solutions. Download your free copy now.
RSM’s NetSuite capabilities
One unified business management suite with accounting and ERP, CRM, e-commerce and retail point-of-sale in a single, fully integrated software as a solution (SaaS) solution. Read more>
Tips and tricks
RSM is a leading NetSuite provider. Access our library of NetSuite tips on effective product use and standard industry practices. Read more>
RSM provides deep industry capabilities to align your NetSuite implementation to how you operate your business. Read more>
RSM is an experienced NetSuite SuiteCloud Development Partner that has built several innovative add-on solutions for NetSuite. View all>
RSM offers end-to-end services for NetSuite, ranging from implementation and optimization to customization and e-commerce, delivered by highly qualified and certified consultants. Read more>