Disconnected attachments and spreadsheets aren’t fast enough anymore
If your organization is relying on siloed resources to merge their data for business planning and budgeting, you’re probably aware of the drawbacks: disconnected systems, out-of-date information, and a forecasting process that’s too rigid to quickly demonstrate multiple future scenarios.
A shared platform solution keeps you nimble, efficient and competitive
NetSuite Planning and Budgeting acts as a single virtual think tank where you and other decision-makers can share formulas, draft plans, exchange comments and model forecasts using the same up-to-date, connected data sources.
Across industries, NetSuite Planning and Budgeting helps you project the likely impact of financial, sales, contractual and operational use cases. You can apply planning and modeling decisions at the company or departmental level, including approval workflows and reporting. Visually rich dashboards are refreshed instantly when data sources are updated. And, because NetSuite Planning and Budgeting is cloud-based, there are no hardware or IT investments.
Our experienced NetSuite consultants have helped many companies align operations, finance, planning and front-line staff with one truth drawn from the same set of real-time data. Let us help you construct the exact NetSuite Planning and Budgeting experience that will work best for you.
Connected planning beats guesswork every time
- Leverage the power of cloud-based software to improve forecast and budgeting accuracy while minimizing the need for IT intervention.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to feed the predictive analytics that power model-enabled projections.
- Use at-a-glance visual dashboards to track forecasts, progress reports and other details.
- Enjoy the convenience of comprehensive integration with Microsoft Office.
- Access the same experience, security and functionality on mobile devices, web-native machines and desktop computers.
- Utilize a powerful array of shared comments, worksheets, formulas and underlying data details to generate fresh insights.