NetSuite ERP can help you take your business to the next level
As your company grows, expands into new markets, and acquires other business, having a 360-degree view of your entire organization becomes critical. NetSuite is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution so you can right-size for where you are today and expand as you grow.
Use the 2022 NetSuite Buyer’s Guide to understand the benefits that a robust ERP can have for growing businesses like yours and how RSM, one of the largest and most highly awarded global NetSuite solution providers, can help you select and configure a platform for your unique business needs.
Our guide can help provide answers commonly asked questions such as:
- What is NetSuite?
- Is NetSuite a good fit for my industry?
- What are the common NetSuite modules?
- How do I evaluate and purchase NetSuite?
How much does NetSuite cost?
For organizations researching this solution, finding information on NetSuite license pricing and NetSuite implementation can be difficult. This is mainly because there are many factors that go into pricing your NetSuite package, including:
- The selected product configuration
- Add-on modules required
- Total user count
- Contract duration
- Single vs multi-entity
- And more
Taking all of this into consideration, a minimum NetSuite purchase requires that you buy a base account along with at least one user login. NetSuite licenses operate on a subscription model and may be renewed annually or over longer durations. There are several pre-bundled industry vertical editions, which can be useful in quickly identifying the necessary package and modules needed. RSM can help you cut through the noise and determine which aligns with your business goals.
Why work with RSM?
With nearly two decades experience, RSM is a leading NetSuite provider for companies around the globe. You can purchase NetSuite on your own. However, many companies prefer to work with an Oracle-authorized NetSuite solution provider, like RSM, that can deliver a combination of industry best practices and NetSuite product expertise into every implementation.
At RSM, we have participated in more than 1,500 NetSuite implementations and are well-positioned to give you realistic estimates of the effort, costs and timelines involved to get you live. This includes being recognized as a NetSuite Solution Partner of the year by NetSuite for more than eight years in a row.
Some of the top reasons our clients choose to work with us:
- Consultative sales: We provide you an RSM advisor to not only assist during the purchase of your NetSuite instance, but all the way through implementation. Then, our team provides ongoing support once you are live.
- Competitive pricing: Do you think buying from a value-added reseller means added expenses? Think again! Our pricing structure matches that of NetSuite’s direct sales team. You are well-represented during the purchasing process, and there are no fees tacked on when working with a certified solution partner versus direct sales.
- Industry accelerators & IP: We have implemented NetSuite in many different industries over the years, and our team has found repeatable ways to expedite this process. We have developed numerous industry-specific solutions to keep you project on time, on budget and in compliance with any industry regulations you may face.
- Leaders in NetSuite product expertise: Our team works on NetSuite implementations every single day. We know the product inside and out, so you don’t have to. This includes extensive knowledge around third-party integrations, extended modules and any potential customizations that might be needed. We also hold numerous accreditations and certificates across all NetSuite product sets to ensure we are providing the most certified resources for your project.
- Implementation methodology: RSM has worked diligently to create a multi-offering approach to your NetSuite implementation – Accelerated, Leveraged, and Transformational. We can scale up or down with our resources depending on your company size, knowledge of NetSuite, and overall business requirements.