Business tax year-end webcast: Tax planning after TCJA
RECORDED WEBCAST |
As the year draws to a close, businesses face an evolving political and economic landscape in a post-tax reform environment that can make it challenging to approach year-end tax planning.
Join members of RSM’s Washington National Tax team to discuss important federal, international and partnership tax considerations you need to know to prepare for year-end. In this webcast, we cover the latest developments on:
- Partnerships and pass-through entities—the complexity of the new rules
- Tax implications of ASC 606, revenue recognition
- GILTI and the upcoming directive on reporting transactions in the European Union
- Extensions and how they affect your filing
- Considerations in compensation and benefits before year-end
Looking for more information?