© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) is an e-commerce platform that adapts and scales to the unique selling and buying scenarios of your specific needs. It helps you deliver consistent, engaging and personalized shopping and service experiences on any device, anywhere your customers shop. Easily and quickly coordinate omnichannel sales and business knowledge by seamlessly connecting e-commerce with order management, customer service, inventory, merchandising, marketing and financial data.
Features of NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced
ENHANCED SSL SUPPORT
Give your visitors the option of enabling secure sockets layer (SSL) on the shopping domain for added security throughout a single domain for both the shopping and checkout experience. Make it easy for your shoppers to stay secure with a seamless experience that redirects from nonsecure to secure domains.
Your B2C and B2B business customers will absolutely love you for this easy way to view discounts for bulk purchasing, a simple way for them to buy more from you. This was possible prior to this release with NetSuite’s back-end but required some customization on the front end. This feature is now made visible and part of native SCA which will lead to faster deployment times and reduced cost.
Shopping online from your product catalog just got easier. This feature provides the ability to quickly and easily add multiple items by SKU or item number within the shopping cart. This was possible in previous releases but required customization. Like the quantity pricing feature, this new native feature will speed up development time and reduce cost.
Buy online and pick up in store
Your customers can view inventory by location in real time and pick up their item(s) in the store nearest to them, driving traffic to stores and increasing sales opportunities and no shipping cost for your customers.
Facets as URL parameters
This feature provides the ability to tailor the site structure by selecting individual facets as part of the path for the site to be configured as query strings. The enhancement will help get rid of duplicate and thin or shallow SEO pages and make it easier to tailor site navigation.
New promotions engine
This is a marketer’s dream! It offers complete control over exclusive promotions, stackable promotions and shipping promotions all within a new and improved interface making promotions easy, no matter how complex.
B2C and B2B e-commerce on a single platform
SCA was built to support both B2C and B2B e-commerce from a single platform. Because of its unlimited design flexibility, you can create B2C sites that deliver relevant, engaging experiences consumers expect. Your B2B sites can offer a high-quality B2C user experience, equipped with functionality designed for the requirements of business users. Insider industry “search by SKU” or enabling multiple purchases for inventory shipped to several locations make things easier and faster for frequent corporate customers.
That flexibility of an e-ccommerce platform supporting both B2C and B2B sites allows new channels and business models—new wholesale sales for retailers or a direct-to-consumer options—that benefit from a dramatically lower initial investment and no need to maintain separate systems as you scale up.
A year ago we were working with the RSM team on understanding what NetSuite could do for our company and weighing our options on how best to proceed. Flash forward a busy 12 months and we are live thanks to a Herculean effort from your whole team.
- Andrew Perlgut, Director of Data & Information Systems, Murray's Cheese
B2C e-commerce with NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced
Engaging shopping experiences
- Deliver unique, branded, personalized shopping experiences that will drive conversion and grow your business. Give your visitor all the expected capabilities such as dynamic product imaging, zooms, alternate images, quick views, product comparisons, availability and more.
- Grow your online community, cultivate brand evangelists and improve SEO with shopper ratings and reviews.
- Show real-time inventory data, including how many products are available online or in a particular store—and let buyers choose convenient delivery or in-store pick up for faster purchase decisions.
- Increase user engagement by allowing shoppers to share and review on social networks.
- Make products easier to find
- Connect shoppers to products. This crucial first step requires an effective search merchandising strategy. Powerful solar site-search, combined with robust, guided navigation capabilities, ensures that customers quickly and easily find the products they want.
- Guide shoppers to products with multifaceted navigation aided by selection check boxes, price sliders, color swatches and more tools.
- Promote products in search results based on search keywords and phrases, or leverage product attributes such as top sellers, top rated and new arrivals.
- Customize search criteria settings using “exact” or assistive “starts with” flexibility so visitors can provide partial or fuzzy matches to optimize results.
Personalized marketing and promotions
- Efficiently manage promotions across all channels. Promotional URLs, coupons and cross-selling are just a few of the tools to optimize online marketing programs.
- Run multiple types of marketing campaigns—email, paid search, affiliate or direct mail—and automatically track lifetime revenue and profitability.
- Know who abandoned a shopping cart and its contents, then follow up with an email reminder or, perhaps, offer a coupon for the selected items.
- Dynamically segment customers to provide personalized merchandising and promotions based on behavior, demographics, purchases and more targeted options.
- Sites built in NetSuite automatically adjust to screen sizes and capabilities to different devices—computers, mobile phones and tablets. Adaptive rules power behind-the-scenes responsive design principles so your visitors have the same experience on each of their devices.
- Ensure your brand experience is consistent across every consumer interaction.
Real-time customer service
- Provide shoppers with a password-protected, self-service customer center to manage all aspects of their shopping experience. Easily manage multiple addresses, including user-defined default shipping and billing addresses for faster checkout.
- Get full access to the customer’s order history with full details of every order.
- Manage and securely store multiple credit cards.
- View order status and track packages.