© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Global Accounting Assistance
To meet capital-raising needs on a global scale, financial statements need to reflect the accounting standards relevant to potential investors and creditors. Financial statements need to be prepared according to local standards, and may need conversion in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles or the International Financial Reporting Standards—or both.
RSM has the global capabilities and commitment to serve multinational organizations like yours. We offer a single point of contact to coordinate the right team of professionals to help you manage your global accounting challenges.
We can assist with numerous global accounting needs, including:
- Analysis of accounting and reporting implications of capital market transactions.
- Conversion of financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP) and vice versa.
- Conversion of statutory financial statements prepared in accordance with local accounting standards to financial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP or IFRS and vice versa.
- Assistance with technical accounting matters in accordance with IFRS, including implementation of new accounting standards, accounting for the aforementioned transformative events, and financial statement reporting and preparation.
- IPO readiness support for foreign companies looking to be added to the U.S. stock exchange and U.S. companies onto foreign exchanges.
most recent insights
How can life sciences companies looking to go public position themselves for success? It’s all about setting the stage early on.
What’s in store for emerging middle market tech companies related to investment, growth and exits? Executives and investors share insights.
Is your company ready for an IPO? Attend this webcast for accounting, tax and financial reporting perspective.
Is your technology company taking the necessary steps to optimize a public launch? Learn from a CFO who’s been through a recent IPO.
FINANCIAL REPORTING INSIGHTS
The IASB recently issued proposed guidance intended to provide clarity in assessing whether a contract is onerous.