© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Global Accounting Assistance
To meet capital-raising needs on a global scale, financial statements need to reflect the accounting standards relevant to potential investors and creditors. Financial statements need to be prepared according to local standards, and may need conversion in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles or the International Financial Reporting Standards—or both.
RSM has the global capabilities and commitment to serve multinational organizations like yours. We offer a single point of contact to coordinate the right team of professionals to help you manage your global accounting challenges.
We can assist with numerous global accounting needs, including:
- Analysis of accounting and reporting implications of capital market transactions.
- Conversion of financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP) and vice versa.
- Conversion of statutory financial statements prepared in accordance with local accounting standards to financial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP or IFRS and vice versa.
- Assistance with technical accounting matters in accordance with IFRS, including implementation of new accounting standards, accounting for the aforementioned transformative events, and financial statement reporting and preparation.
- IPO readiness support for foreign companies looking to be added to the U.S. stock exchange and U.S. companies onto foreign exchanges.
RSM’s integrated team of technical accounting consulting team encourages success and teamwork throughout every engagement.
most recent insights
With lease accounting compliance deadlines approaching, learn how strategy and technology can align for an effective compliance approach.
FINANCIAL REPORTING INSIGHTS
The Auditing Standards Board has issued three proposed new standards for quality management at the firm and engagement levels.
With the uptick of SPAC mergers, this Texas truck electrification business recently went public via a SPAC with the help of RSM.
Once becoming a publicly owned company, the SPAC transaction journey must be undertaken with advanced planning.
Our technical accounting consulting team help tackle your complex accounting needs with dedicated industry professionals.