© 2018 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Clients have found the implementation and transition to the 2013 COSO Framework to take a fair amount of analysis and discussion. We understand your implementation challenges and can provide you with the right resources and level of support to seamlessly transition to the 2013 COSO Framework. Our transition methodology includes:
- Providing an overview and necessary training to familiarize your team with the 2013 COSO Framework – We present comprehensive information about the new guidelines and educate your employees on new processes.
- Identifying and educating the appropriate stakeholders to be involved in the transition – We help target the right internal stakeholders for the transition and inform them about the process and their responsibilities.
- Mapping existing controls and preparing a gap analysis to the 2013 COSO Framework principles, and if desired, the 81 points of focus.
- We analyze whether the design of your existing control structure appears sufficient to meet the updated guidelines and prepare an analysis of noted deficiencies.
- Co-developing a plan to remediate identified gaps – If vulnerabilities exist, we can assist in developing a plan to bridge the control gaps from the current to the new Framework.
- Assisting you in updating your policies, procedures and relevant documentation – We can help ensure that your key processes and documentation are updated moving forward to reflect adherence to the new Framework.
- Testing the effectiveness of the control design – Finally, we can perform tests of your controls to help ensure that the controls are functioning as designed.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business, contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or