National Enterprise Leader for Family Office
Areas of focus: Family Office Services, Private Client Services
Tony Wood is the national enterprise leader for family office with RSM US LLP. Additionally, he serves as the firm’s national practice leader for private client services.
Tony’s responsibilities include improving the client experience by developing tax, advisory and consulting solutions for the specific needs of business owners of highly successful privately held businesses, single family office and ultra-high-net-worth clients. He also focuses on building continuity and structure between private client services and multiple RSM practices.
Through his ongoing leadership, Tony fosters a consistent client experience, which includes supporting RSM professionals and client service coordinators to serve clients’ needs holistically, promoting a clear understanding of the connection and integration of all RSM service offerings. This approach entails collaboration among RSM US tax professionals, RSM Global, and advisors who complement each other, as well as coordination among the design, execution and implementation aspects of financial and business planning.
Tony has more than 30 years of senior leadership and practice development success in the accounting profession. Prior to joining the RSM, Tony’s firm guided many of the top U.S. accounting firms, private banking firms, family offices and law firms in re-engineering business models, creating national platforms, enriching business development and marketing techniques, and devising new distribution channels to serve clients.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- Voted Top 50 Professionals to Know in the Accounting Industry, Accounting Today
- Led acquisitions of more than $50 billion in assets in the development of nontraditional businesses for accounting firms
- Advised, mentored and trained thousands of professionals with originally created material including courses, books, manuals and exercises.
- Tulane University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Social Science and Finance
- Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania, Executive Development