Senior Manager, Financial Services Senior Analyst
Areas of focus: Financial Services
In May 2020, Nelly was selected as a senior analyst in RSM’s cutting-edge Industry Eminence Program, which positions its senior analysts to understand, forecast, and communicate economic, business and technology trends shaping the industries RSM serves. These senior analysts advise clients on conditions influencing middle market leaders. Nelly’s focus is on the financial services industry.
Summary of experience
Nelly has more than eight years of experience in providing assurance services to financial service firms (private equity firms, hedge funds, SBIC funds, investment advisors, proprietary trading firms and broker-dealers), commercial firms and professional services firms. As an assurance professional, Nelly specializes in delivering timely, relevant information to her clients while providing high-quality service on complex audit, accounting and operational matters. From September 2017 to May 2020, Nelly was also part of RSM’s global ex-pat team and was based in London. In this role, Nelly advised internationally active clients and coordinated and executed US audit engagements across the UK and Europe while building trust and working relationships with RSM International’s network.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, accountancy, with honors, Gies College of Business, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Fintech Programme, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford