© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Oracle NetSuite for Nonprofits
A comprehensive cloud solution for nonprofits
Nonprofits have a unique set of requirements for heightened visibility into program and spend management that can be optimized with a single, flexible cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. NetSuite provides an integrated platform, offering insight into the entire end-to-end life cycle of your organization—from fundraising to program execution and reporting.
NetSuite’s social impact program
NetSuite offers a one of a kind program for Nonprofits of all sizes to better improve operations and to focus and grow each individual mission. Your organization can apply for NetSuite Social Impact which can support you by:
- Suite Donation: A base donation and activation of our nonprofit financial management solution.
- Suite Pro Bono: Ongoing pro bono support and capacity building to solve challenges and use NetSuite more effectively.
NetSuite for Nonprofits delivers the following capabilities
NetSuite bridges components of fundraising and grant management with the core accounting system for real-time visibility into committed pledges as well as donations and grants received. NetSuite leverages attributes to account for restricted and unrestricted funds to make sure that program managers use funds based on their intended uses, and to comply with Financial Accounting Standards Board nonprofit reporting. NetSuite compliments inbound reporting with outbound activity tracking, including a procurement process flow that emphasizes budget control and spend management, program expense reporting and outbound grant management.
Download the NetSuite Nonprofit Buyer’s Guide
In this guide, you'll find information on NetSuite's social impact program, pricing, and instructions on how to qualify and purchase.
- Inbound / outbound grant management
- Government grant management
- Management of grant milestones and reporting
- Manage donor record
- Record restricted / unrestricted donations and their purposes
- Release revenue restriction after objectives have been met
- Financial reporting
- Statement of functional expense
- Restricted / unrestricted net asset reporting
- Statement of cash flows
- Available fund balance
- Program budget versus actual
- Expense allocation
- Net assets by program
- Track dollars to outcomes
- Preferred vendor management
- Approval workflow to control spend
- Reporting on budget versus committed versus actual costs
Why partner with RSM?
RSM is one of the largest and most highly decorated Oracle NetSuite partners globally, and serves as a Solution Provider Partner, Alliance Partner, and BPO Partner for NetSuite. RSM is the trusted advisor to middle market companies for the evaluation, selection, implementation and support of our customers’ NetSuite investment. With more than 100 offices across the North America and a global network with established NetSuite practices in 14 countries, RSM has certified and highly experienced NetSuite resources around the world. With our unique understanding of the middle market, we’ve helped thousands of companies move forward with confidence. We listen closely to make sure we understand you, your business and your organization’s culture, so that you experience the power of being understood.
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: