© 2020 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialists
RSM has been providing Microsoft Dynamics® implementations for over 30 years with more than 2,000 clients across the country. We have over 950+ consultants across the United States supporting our technology consulting practice so you can be confident that we assembled a team based on your industry and technical needs.
RSM has implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions from the basic “out of the box” model to a complex architecture featuring automation, dashboards, system integration and custom development. RSM consistently ranks as a top Microsoft Dynamics partner in the country.
RSM’s CRM consultants average 15+ years of CRM experience and have a high level of industry and technology experience. We handpick each project’s team to have strong experience in your industry and the technical skills to meet your specific needs. Each team brings a diverse skill set in software, hardware, customization, configuration, data management and data integration. Your CRM implementation will be handled by Microsoft Certified Professionals with current Dynamics certifications who participate regularly in ongoing training programs.
RSM has honed a set of unique implementation methodologies which cost-effectively address your needs and how your business operates. We take the time to understand how your business operates and offers a solution that best fits your needs. We know how to ask the right questions and listen so that we can design the right solutions to improve and streamline your business processes.
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
National resources, individual attention
As a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, we have the resources of a national organization while maintaining personalized service and hands-on involvement. Our size allows us to attract and retain exceptional people, tools and technologies, while still offering a local, personal touch with significant value at a fair price. We have local practices throughout the country, including Northern and Southern California, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Virginia, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Florida and more.
RSM’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM offerings
It all starts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the core application around which we offer these services and additions.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for sales and marketing
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for service organizations
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for marketing automation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an alternative to salesforce.com
- Accelerators for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics CRM as a development platform
- RSM SmartStart for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics CRM hosting–we offer dedicated Dynamics CRM hosting, using either traditional or SPLA licensing models.
- Dynamics CRM training–RSM can provide customized training to meet your company’s particular needs.
- RSM Private Cloud Services–our dedicated cloud services provide a secure, maintained platform with data backup and disaster recovery without costly hardware investments or the hassles of managing equipment.
- xRM platform development–expanding CRM to manage additional customer-focused information (patients, funds, medications, property, to name a few) and services by extending the CRM platform rather than developing applications from scratch. RSM’s consultants and Microsoft developers can customize Dynamics CRM to meet very specific purposes. Our capabilities include .NET development, Web enablement, portal development, SharePoint integration and systems integration.
- Health and human service agencies
- Industrial products
- Consumer Products
We also offer:
- Full-time customer resource desk
- Online solutions managed by Microsoft
- Customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Outlook training
- CRM platform development
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM online free 30-day trials
TricorBraun chose Dynamics AX because it met all their stringent requirements and as a bonus, the cost of ownership was also attractive.
See why RSM has a long record of on-time, on-budget deployments for clinical-stage companies due to our unique deployment model.
Join RSM, a Microsoft Dynamics partner, for our CRM Webcast Series. The next event in the series will be held on Nov. 14.
Learn what’s new in the applications that make up the CRM portion of Dynamics 365, now referred to as Customer Engagement.
Digital transformation is a reality for SMB's. Middlemarket organizations using QuickBooks can leverage cloud ERP to transform their company