© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Audit services for technology, media and telecommunications companies
Addressing financial reporting complexities for TMT companies
Technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies must adhere to specific accounting and financial reporting rules. For instance, the new revenue recognition guidance and lease accounting changes have significant implications across the industry.
Bringing together our financial accounting experience with our industry knowledge, we help your business operate better, now and in the future.
In addition to our core audit services, TMT companies benefit from our industry-specific experience in areas such as:
- Revenue recognition
- Debt and equity transactions
- Business combinations
- Goodwill and intangible asset impairment tests
- Stock-based compensation arrangements
- Collaborative development arrangements and joint ventures
- Controls reporting at service organizations (SSAE No. 16, SOC 1 and 2)
- Internal controls over financial reporting
Tech companies: New revenue recognition implementation can be challenging but there are opportunities to improve processes and systems
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
To discuss how our team can help you solve your issues and address your business concerns, contact us by phone +1 800 274 3978 or submit your questions, comments or proposal requests.