Tax services for the real estate industry
From acquisition to divestiture, effective tax planning and compliance contribute to the value of your real estate holdings. Our tax professionals combine industry experience with tax knowledge to help you maximize the contribution to your bottom line.
Our services are designed to minimize your tax liabilities, maximize planning opportunities and reduce the time spent on managing tax compliance. Services include:
- Local, state and federal tax planning and compliance
- Tax planning for alternative business entities and capital structuring
- Tax and financial modeling for acquisitions and dispositions
- Cost segregation studies and analyses
- Credits and incentives planning, including capital investment incentives
- Low income housing tax credits – IRC section 42
- Income tax, wealth and estate planning for owners and investors
- Unrelated business income tax planning
- Real estate investor K-1 reporting
- Operating agreements and waterfall provision reviews
- Acquisition due diligence for REIT suitability
Tax highlights for the real estate industry as you prepare for year-end filing and a look ahead to prepare for 2018.
Income testing is a vital aspect of compliance for real estate investment trusts. Learn more about the two types of income tests.
In this Privcap video, specialists discuss the current state of global capital flows and how they affect real estate investment.