Updates to Coronavirus: Financial reporting considerations
FINANCIAL REPORTING INSIGHTS |
We have updated our white paper, Coronavirus: Financial reporting considerations, to address the following additional issues entities should consider when preparing financial statements affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- Sales of held-to-maturity debt securities
- Lease concessions in which only the timing of payments has changed
- Collectibility of operating lease receivables under the new leases guidance
- Payment holidays granted by lenders
- Modifications to contracts with customers
- Collectibility of the transaction price in contracts with customers
- Measuring progress to satisfy a performance obligation using an input method
- Derivative valuation
For these and many other issues entities should consider when preparing financial statements affected by the coronavirus pandemic, see our white paper, Coronavirus: Financial reporting considerations.
The financial reporting considerations related to the coronavirus pandemic are continuing to evolve. This white paper will continue to be updated periodically as developments warrant. For additional resources related to the coronavirus pandemic, visit our Coronavirus Resource Center.