Is your call center fully operational and in the cloud during this COVID-19 pandemic? Salesforce Service Cloud clients are already taking full advantage of the new Service Cloud Voice, so their agents can work from home or anywhere, seamlessly with their existing customer service workflow and user experience.
With our Rapid Deploy for Service Cloud Voice, you can be up and running in weeks with a cloud-based customer service center. Fully integrated with the service console, Service Cloud Voice comes with exciting productivity features like recommended next best actions, automated knowledge article suggestions and automated call transcripts (this is huge). Your agents can close cases faster and spend less time typing.
Enabling Service Cloud customers to get up and running quickly (just four weeks!), Salesforce selected RSM and our Rapid Deploy for Service Cloud Voice as one of a limited number of authorized implementation partners.
The package includes:
- Set up of on-call experiences for up to 25 agents, 10 supervisors and three administrators
- Configured for standard hours of operations, queues, prompts, presence, contact flows and routing
- Create up to 20 quick connects
- Configure voice call recording, click-to-call and call playback
- Reporting and dashboarding (real-time and historical)
- System architected using best practices to take full advantage of the Salesforce and Amazon platform
Let us help you evaluate your current call center situation and options, and show you the potential of using Service Cloud Voice to get remote service agents back to 100% productivity from home (or anywhere).