Understanding the variables that can influence your investment
With more than 1,500 client engagements under our belt, the RSM NetSuite consulting team has gained significant perspective on what drives the cost and effort of a NetSuite ERP implementation. Often, those two elements are closely tied together as cost is typically determined by circumstances that also lead to how long a project takes.
Read our article “How much does NetSuite cost to implement” to gain helpful details into many of the critical factors that can directly affect NetSuite pricing. It delivers specific insight into several specific areas, including:
- Aligning NetSuite to your business and requirements
- Planning for configuration and user-acceptance testing
- Determining necessary integrations
- Implementing an effective data migration approach
- Developing a thorough training strategy