Resiliency for a catastrophic cyberattack on financial institutions
LIVE WEBCAST |
Cyberattacks are exploding for the financial institution industry and are becoming the number-one risk concern for bank executives and directors. However, despite regulatory safeguards, attackers continue to successfully develop new methods to compromise banking systems and gain access to critical applications that contain sensitive customer information.
Join RSM, Sheltered Harbor and FIS for a webinar on Tuesday, June 25, to discuss how financial institutions can survive a catastrophic cyber-incident while continuing to service customers and maintain public confidence. The objectives of the webinar are to provide attendees with information to:
- Ensure protection for customers, financial institutions and public confidence if a cyberattack causes an institution’s critical systems, including backups, to fail
- Understand how your service provider similar to FIS is protecting clients
- Confirm what service providers should be delivering and how to engage them in the discussion
- Understand the role and importance of the Sheltered Harbor critical industry initiative
- Learn how RSM can assist customers with understanding and implementing the Sheltered Harbor standard, a key component of your operational resilience strategy
- John Behringer, CPA, Risk Advisory Services National Financial Institutions Sector Leader, RSM
- Trey Maust, Chief Executive Officer, Sheltered Harbor, LLC
- Scott Daniel, CISA, Director of Risk Management Programs, FIS
- Scott Yoshimura, CRCM, Risk Director, FIS
By the end of the first webcast, participants will be able to:
- Explain how financial institution companies can take proactive steps to maintain the security of their most valuable information assets, such as customer account data
- Describe the Sheltered Harbor standard and how it can strengthen the industry’s resiliency capabilities
- Describe how service providers are protecting clients
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer one CPE credit for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75% of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Management advisory services | CPE: One credit for each webcast