Driving finance automation for nonprofits with Sage Intacct
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Nonprofit organizations are facing even more accounting challenges in today’s environment. From acquiring the accounts payable automation tools necessary to support a remote workforce and maintain cash flow, to complex revenue recognition requirements, finance leaders are struggling to eliminate manual tasks and transition from old accounting rules to new rules.
Join RSM’s webcast on June 18 as we explore solutions tailored to the current landscape. And learn how Sage Intacct can help drive finance automation for your nonprofit. Our industry and technology consultants will discuss:
- Nonprofit industry operational challenges and opportunities
- Management of a remote accounting workforce
- Best practices for finance automation
- Improved visibility into measures and metrics to drive mission success
- How to set up your nonprofit for mission success with a stronger dimension-based, multi-entity structure
- How to deal with complicated revenue recognition
- Pronouncements to consider for your industry (ASC 606 and FASB 968)
- The impact of the CARES Act on nonprofit reporting and your chart of accounts
Watch the full recorded webcast below.