Driving finance automation for nonprofits with Sage Intacct
LIVE WEBCAST |
Nonprofit organizations are facing even more accounting challenges in today’s environment. From acquiring the accounts payable automation tools necessary to support a remote workforce and maintain cash flow, to complex revenue recognition requirements, finance leaders are struggling to eliminate manual tasks and transition from old accounting rules to new rules.
Join RSM’s webcast on June 18 as we explore solutions tailored to the current landscape. And learn how Sage Intacct can help drive finance automation for your nonprofit. Our industry and technology consultants will discuss:
- Nonprofit industry operational challenges and opportunities
- Management of a remote accounting workforce
- Best practices for finance automation
- Improved visibility into measures and metrics to drive mission success
- How to set up your nonprofit for mission success with a stronger dimension-based, multi-entity structure
- How to deal with complicated revenue recognition
- Pronouncements to consider for your industry (ASC 606 and FASB 968)
- The impact of the CARES Act on nonprofit reporting and your chart of accounts
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to manage a remote accounting workforce
- Describe which pronouncements to consider for nonprofit organizations (ASC 606 and FASB 968)
- Analyze complicated revenue recognition requirements
- Explain how the CARES Act might affect nonprofit reporting and charts of accounts
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credits for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Accounting | CPE: 1.0 credits per webcast