© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Managed IT Services for Office 365
Many companies are making a significant investment in Microsoft Office 365 as the centerpiece for productivity and collaboration at their organizations. We know from experience that the care and feeding of Office 365 is as important as a good implementation. On average, users only utilize 13 percent of software features. With RSM's managed IT services for Office 365, we help remove utilization roadblocks by driving end user training and supporting your IT pros with best practices, state of the art management tools and around the clock support.
RSM’s Office 365 package
Microsoft Office 365 licensing is sold through RSM and bundled with the services below in a monthly per-user fee.
- 24/7 Microsoft support for IT professionals: IT staff support for daily administrative tasks, emergency trouble shooting and liaising with Microsoft engineers.
- Office 365 concierge and annual strategic planning: A dedicated Office 365 concierge will work with you to identify opportunities to improve productivity, measure utilization and evaluate new Office 365 features as they are released.
- End-to-end Office 365 monitoring: Enhanced performance monitoring is not available from native Office 365 support tools. RSM provides real-time visibility into the entire network patch related to Office 365 services.
- Cloud Backup for Office 365: Unlimited backup of your Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business data up to 6x daily. Lightning fast search and one-click restore capability.
- Quick help training for end users: On-demand learning content, a tracking and content assignment portal, and access to live monthly events help end users envision what is possible.
Learn about our comprehensive managed IT services solutions
Learn about our Microsoft solutions capabilities
Why choose RSM for Office 365 managed IT services?
RSM is recognized as one of the top Microsoft partners in the world. The many advantages of working with RSM include:
- Implementation methodologies that cost-effectively address your needs and reflect how your business operates
- Extensive experience with the entire stack of Microsoft products
- National resources from local RSM offices throughout the U.S., with personalized service and hands-on involvement
- Over 200 Microsoft certified professionals with current Microsoft Dynamics certifications who participate regularly in on-going training programs
Microsoft and managed IT services recognition
RSM has earned national and international recognition for helping our clients reach their IT business goals.
- Channels Futures Ranks RSM Among World’s Most Elite 501 Managed Service Providers - Learn more
- Recognized as one of the top Microsoft partners in the world
- More than 250 Microsoft cloud customers reaching 140,000 seats
- Microsoft Inner Circle recipient and Gold Partner
Here what our clients have to say
Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston
"They really took the time to understand what our staff needed at each club. The technology services RSM provided truly made us a more efficient and effective organization at every level."
-JOSH KRAFT, PRESIDENT AND CEO
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: