© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Co-Managed IT Services
RSM's co-managed IT services is our customized solution for companies seeking a trusted partner to co-manage your IT department. Our co-managed IT services combines your existing in-house IT team with RSM professionals to create a single comprehensive, effective IT operation.
Services and Support
RSM will tailor a managed solution based on your business needs, existing IT expertise, geography, regulatory requirements and current business applications. Below is a list of services that can be delivered individually or bundled together.
- Network operations center (NOC): RSM offers 24x7 monitoring of your critical infrastructure, along with the ability to create customized incident response plans.
- Service desk: RSM operates a U.S.-based 24x7 service desk that can provide Tier 1 support to your end users or can act as an escalation point for your internal help desk (Tiers 2 and 3).
- Patch and asset management: RSM offers patch and asset management solutions that can include both remotely administered and on-premise aspects. You can offload some of the more mundane aspects of managing infrastructure and end user computing devices, so your IT team can focus on more strategic initiatives.
- Security monitoring and threat protection: RSM offers vulnerability management, security information and event monitoring (SIEM), mobile device management, intrusion detection/prevention, identity management, e-mail security and endpoint protection solutions to protect your IT environment.
- Backup and recovery services: RSM designs and offers state-of-the-art backup and recovery solutions that provide peace of mind in the event of business interruption or catastrophic events.
- Compliant cloud and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): RSM offers a range of cloud and hosting alternatives to reduce the overhead associated with data center facilities and equipment. You benefit from consistent operational spending that frees up business capital for other uses.
- Business application support: RSM has certified business application specialists who provide functional support for common business applications from Microsoft, Netsuite, Intacct and others.
- CIO advisory: RSM can provide experienced IT leaders as additional horsepower to assist your organization in making sound IT investments and ensuring your IT staff has the right sense of urgency and direction.
- Loaned staff: RSM can supplement your team and bring in specialists for short- or long-term assignments on-site, including analysts, database administrators, application developers and network engineers.
Consider combining RSM's managed IT services with our finance and accounting outsourcing solution for a complete business outsourcing model.
RSM’s team-based approach
It takes a village to deliver high performing IT capabilities—not just one technology person. As a global leader in managed IT services, RSM has assembled a group of over 900 technology consultants to deliver IT support and solutions to our fast-growing client base. Your RSM managed IT services team is customized to your needs and will typically include a vCIO, two core team members and various other specialists in the areas of security, databases and reporting, and business applications.
IT transparency and visibility
Internal IT departments are usually in constant firefighting mode due to a lack of planning, skills gaps and inadequate training. Our goal is to run your IT department like a business, which includes annual planning provided by our vCIO, regular reporting on the health of IT through key performance indicators, end user temperature check surveys, ongoing project portfolio management and help desk service level reporting. Our per-user, per-month pricing model also makes it easier to understand the per-employee IT costs.
Secure by design
Unfortunately, most businesses are underinvesting in information security. RSM's managed IT services includes critical security components and processes to elevate your security posture. For our private cloud customers, we are SSAE Type II-certified and have strict controls around credentials management. In addition to our basic security package, we offer premium security offerings around encryption, as well as identity management and vulnerability scanning to address specific regulatory and compliance requirements found in PCI, HIPAA and others.
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: