© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
NetSuite for Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution
The interest in Software-as-a-Service from today's manufacturers and wholesale distributors is projected to rise significantly. Cloud-based technologies are helping our manufacturing and distribution clients protect their margins, operate across borders, manage far-flung supply chains and exploit new opportunities.
As a national NetSuite partner, RSM offers Manufacturing and Wholesale Distributors a cloud ERP solution leveraging the NetSuite platform, which includes:
- The fully Integrated, end-to-end ERP & CRM suite includes Financials, Supply Chain, Order & Billing Management, Fulfillment and Reporting/Analytics. NetSuite also offers a full-featured CRM system, which gives you the ability to better understand all aspects of your customer relationships and more effectively grow those relationships.
- Demand Planning: Have the right product, at the right time, in the right quantities.
- Warehouse and Inventory Control: Full supply chain and inventory management reduces Inventory costs and provides real-time visibility into key trends, metrics and performance measures.
- NetSuite Shipping and Fulfillment: Get orders to clients quickly through multiple channels, including integrations with FedEx, UPS and USPS.
- Customer Management: See all aspects of the relationship you have with your customers in one place. Financial, Sales, Contacts, Customer Service, Contracts, purchase history and other information can be found in one place, which gives you an unparalleled understanding of your relationship with customers and how you can grow that relationship.
NetSuite Buyer's Guide
In this guide, you'll find information on NetSuite pricing, product comparisons, a free trial, and instructions on how to qualify and purchase. For a more detailed breakdown on pricing options, download our FREE NetSuite buyer’s guide.