© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 food and beverage solutions
Leveraging a long and proven track record in food and beverage with the largest Dynamics 365 practice in the United States, RSM consultants are uniquely positioned to deliver high-value ERP solutions built for the speed and scale of the modern food and beverage marketplace.
For growers, producers, manufacturers and distributors, gone are the days of “making do” with limited visibility into disconnected, cobbled-together systems.
Today’s Dynamics 365 ushers in a new era of dynamic operations—one in which a single, unified, end-to-end solution enables clients to fuel innovation, boost productivity, capture real-time opportunities and flexibly run their business on their own terms—all while delivering authentic, relevant, responsive experiences that engage customers in this demanding, global omnichannel environment.
Tailor-made Dynamics 365 solutions address industry needs, unleash opportunity
While RSM’s Dynamics 365 consultants are seeing many food and beverage companies experiencing unprecedented opportunities for growth, most industry segments will first require solutions to address their own unique challenges:
Food and Beverage
Connect with Chris
Implementing an ERP solution?
Learn how RSM's Rapid Verification Model for Dynamics 365 helps organization realize value quicker and reduce risk.
Learn how snack manufacturer, BFY Foods, implements sophisticated ERP solution in shortened time.
RSM delivers unique solutions to our food and beverage clients
Uniquely positioned to help food and beverage clients grow and scale their businesses, simplify and speed processes, and make smarter, faster, better-informed decisions, RSM consultants specialize in addressing just these types of industry challenges, delivering measurable improvements and efficiencies to critical business operations. Watch our video to learn about RSM's Microsoft Dynamics solutions for food and beverage.
End-to-end food and beverage solution
Technically speaking, RSM delivers the best of both worlds
Leveraging their position as a nationally recognized Microsoft Dynamics Business Solution Partner and top-tier Microsoft Gold Partner, RSM is home to the largest Dynamics 365 practice in the United States and several of the most recognized Dynamics 365 developers from around the globe, some of whom played instrumental roles in the recent global launch of the thoroughly reimagined, cloud-first, Dynamics 365, as well as authored key functional areas that are now core offerings of the product. To such impressive technical credentials, RSM consultants also bring a commensurate level of industry-specific food and beverage knowledge in functional areas such as:
- Lot trace and safety
- Direct store delivery
- Mobile solutions (mAX sales)
- Blend optimizer
- Trade promotions management
- Producer payroll
- Grower accounting
- End-to-end dairy accounting
- CLEARthru for Consumer Mobile Traceability
Attempting to tackle these formidable challenges without the benefits of a robust enterprise resource planning (ERP) system from RSM could significantly hamper growth prospects.
Dynamics 365 delivers industry-specific solutions for industry-wide pain points
With business-critical concerns ranging from technologies that change at a moment’s notice, to expanding regulatory requirements, to increasing cost pressures, to demands from consumers, to how quickly goods can be brought to market—such complicated, interwoven challenges define this industry’s operational landscape, and include:
- Disparate, unconnected systems that provide little to no real-time visibility into data and offer little value
- Inability to cut costs to reach profitability goals or effectively offset the cost of increasing requirements
- Cost effective production and distribution of goods no longer a guarantee of growth, success or survival
- Increasingly diverse and distributed customers expect personalized service and experiences—on their terms
- Customer and business data increasingly driving the enterprise—and exponentially raising stakes for security
- Informed, connected customers with myriad choices, fueling expectations and demands around quality and service
- Realities of the global economy mean accommodating multilanguage, multicurrency, multisite capabilities
Yet these and related challenges are the very complexities a true industry-specific solution like Microsoft Dynamics 365 is built for, from the ground up. Adding food and beverage accelerators from RSM to enhance out-of-the-box functionality from day one, simplifies how businesses meet many standard industry-specific challenges.
Striking a balance to savor success, with Dynamics 365 as a competitive differentiator
As today’s food and beverage organizations strive to strike the perfect balance of competition and compliance, or of efficiency and personalization, applying the right technology solution has never been more critical. Strategically investing in industry-specific solutions like Microsoft Dynamics 365 hones competitive advantage, enabling:
- Smarter, leaner, more efficient operations, alongside necessary compliance measures
- Advances in automation as critical components of business transformation initiatives
- Integration and connection that drive visibility, innovation and sustainable growth, yet keep data and customers secure
- Leveraging of big data and business intelligence to drive actionable insights and smarter decision-making
- Keeping pace with emerging markets, fast-growing channels and changes in consumer culture
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“With help from Microsoft Dynamics 365 and RSM, we can maintain Peet’s un-compromising focus on delivering the freshest roast-to-order coffee beans possible in minimal time. We can execute flawlessly, every day.”
- SHAWN CONWAY, CHIEF SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER,
PEET'S COFFEE & TEA
Microsoft has recognized RSM with a gold Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) competency in the Microsoft Partner Network as well as a Global Independent Software Vendor (GISV) status. RSM has also been awarded some of Microsoft’s most prestigious awards in vertical-specific areas.
- Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CfMD)
- Global Development Localization Partner Advisory Board
- RFID Partner Advisory Council
- Dynamics 365 X++ Development I
- Dynamics 365 X++ Development II
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise Portal Development I
- Dynamics 365 Advanced Administration
- Reporting and Business Analysis for Dynamics 365
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: