© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Sage Intacct for Technology and Software
Productivity and Compliance for Technology and Software Companies
In the fast-paced technology and software sector, being on top of the latest developments is vital. While offering the most up-to-date products and services to their customers and clients, these companies may still be relying on financial management that is decidedly behind the times.
With automation that replaces time-consuming data entry, Sage Intacct, a cloud-based accounting system, can help technology and software companies move away from both manual processes and dependence on spreadsheets.
These organizations can use Sage Intacct’s intuitive dashboards and customized reports to see every facet of their finances in real-time. In addition, Sage Intacct is set up for ASC 606 compliance, so companies can be assured that they meet the latest regulatory requirements for revenue recognition.
With Sage Intacct, companies in the technology and software industry can also benefit from:
- A strong user interface and intuitive workflow: Even new users can quickly learn to navigate Sage Intacct with no trouble, which helps reduce the time needed for training and can lead to increased productivity.
- Effortless integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems: Numbers from CRMs, like Salesforce, flow seamlessly into Sage Intacct and can help streamline contracts.
- Reduced close times and improved cash flow.
- The option of tagging each transaction with dimensions, which adds to the ease of creating reports: Users can categorize reports by departments, vendors and customers, for example.
- Up-to-date dashboards that show all available Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Because Sage Intacct is cloud-based, numbers can be accessed from anywhere.
- The ability to compare their current books, which adhere to ASC 606 standards, to old records kept in accordance to ASC 605.
- Quarterly upgrades: Functionality and new features are introduced automatically, with no inconvenience to users.