What is NetSuite?
NetSuite software is an online service that enables companies to manage all key business processes in a single system. The service involves no hardware, no large and upfront license fee, no maintenance fees associated with hardware or software, and no complex set ups.
Companies use NetSuite for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and to manage inventory, track their financials, host e-commerce stores and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) systems. This flexible platform can be applied to a range of business applications.
Many companies are turning to the cloud for delivery of their business system to lower their operating costs and strengthen their competitive advantage.
The #1 Cloud ERP Business Management Suite: Join more than 40,000 organizations running their businesses on NetSuite. Its capabilities include:
- ERP - NetSuite ERP runs all of your key financial business processes in the cloud: accounting, inventory, supply chain and order management.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) - NetSuite is the only on-demand CRM system that gives you a true 360-degree view of your customers.
- Professional services automation (PSA) - NetSuite PSA helps you accurately plan, track and execute projects.
- One database, one system - Real-time, unified global business management platform to manage operations involving multiple countries, currencies, languages and subsidiaries.
- E-commerce -Unify every step of your web store from point of sale and order management to marketing, merchandising, inventory, financials and support.
- Retail - NetSuite offers a powerful, cloud-based retail software solution designed to satisfy your omnichannel shoppers.
- Manufacturing - NetSuite's solution for manufacturing allows you to focus on delivering products and services while gaining agility for scalable growth.
RSM’s NetSuite capabilities
One unified business management suite with accounting and ERP, CRM, e-commerce and retail point-of-sale in a single, fully integrated software as a solution (SaaS) solution. Read more>
Tips and tricks
RSM is a leading NetSuite provider. Access our library of NetSuite tips on effective product use and standard industry practices. Read more>
RSM provides deep industry capabilities to align your NetSuite implementation to how you operate your business. Read more>
RSM is an experienced NetSuite SuiteCloud Development Partner that has built several innovative add-on solutions for NetSuite. View all>
RSM offers end-to-end services for NetSuite, ranging from implementation and optimization to customization and e-commerce, delivered by highly qualified and certified consultants. Read more>
Learn how NetSuite licensing works, how much it costs and how RSM can assist with your qualification process. Download the NetSuite buyer’s Guide>