© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
NetSuite pricing and cost
For organizations researching the NetSuite platform, finding information, pricing and complete details about a NetSuite installation can be difficult. This is mainly because the web components, integration with existing data and systems are unique for every engagement.
However, because RSM is one of the largest NetSuite value-added resellers and solution providers with over 1,500 NetSuite clients, we are in a unique position to offer you insights into the purchasing process. Our goal is to provide clients with as much information as possible when considering NetSuite as their enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform. Some answers around NetSuite pricing will necessarily vary based on the specific needs of your organization.
What is NetSuite pricing?
NetSuite's cost depends on several factors including the selected product configuration, add-on modules required, total user count and contract duration. Taking all this into account, NetSuite’s base license pricing begins at $999 per month with general user access listed at $99 per month. Advanced NetSuite feature modules are available which can be a beneficial enhancement to a standard platform license. Add additional users as needed by purchasing individual access via any browser on a universal cloud-based platform.
NetSuite Buyer's Guide
In this guide, you'll find information on NetSuite pricing, product comparisons, a free trial, and instructions on how to qualify and purchase. For a more detailed breakdown on pricing options, download our FREE NetSuite buyer’s guide.
NetSuite licenses operate on a subscription model and may be renewed annually or over longer durations. There are several pre-bundled vertical editions, which can be useful in quickly identifying the necessary package and modules needed. You decide which one is best and when you are ready to add more capacity.
NetSuite license pricing expertise
How to buy a NetSuite license
- Build your package - When you determine that NetSuite is the right platform, your consultant will help to identify the appropriate product configuration that meets your needs. That spans base editions, special editions, advanced add-on modules and user counts.
- Determine contract duration - The minimum NetSuite subscription is one year, with options for extending to five years. Longer-term options bring benefits including discounts and financing, with a requirement of payment-in-full for the contract period. Financing can provide a mechanism for spreading NetSuite costs over the license duration.
- Implementation - Because NetSuite can deliver so quickly, we provide a solution architect throughout the sales process to capture your requirements and provide an estimate for implementation services along with NetSuite license fees. With RSM’s NetSuite experience and more than 1,500 NetSuite customers, you can be prepared with a realistic project timeline and budget to reach your go-live date.
- Payment - Once an acceptable estimate is agreed on for the desired configuration and duration, you will need to sign a service license agreement and the estimate. Shortly thereafter, your NetSuite account will be provisioned (usually within 48 hours) and your implementation begins. You will pay NetSuite directly for license fees.
- Financing - RSM can assist in spreading NetSuite costs over up to five years, and we provide competitive financing options through Oracle. Learn more about NetSuite financing >