© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Bringing your data together for more insight and efficiency
RSM has integrated over 100 different systems with Salesforce. These integrations have provided significant value to clients, enabling a single view of their business as never before. Integrations can occur between any two systems, even with a homegrown proprietary application or database. Data and processes can be integrated—if your system has an API or is in some ways open, integration is possible.
Some examples of potential integration benefits include:
- A single 360-degree view of the customer in all relevant systems
- Ability to create real-time reports and dashboards that seamlessly span across multiple data sources
- Massive improvements to productivity by automation across multiple systems
- Elimination of duplicate data enabling increased efficiency and reduced human error
Integrations can exist in multiple forms including:
- Real-time integrations – Moving data quickly and seamlessly via APIs
- Middleware products that use third-party technology to scale your integration needs across many systems—including Jitterbit, Informatica, Scribe, Mulesoft, Boomi and more
- Specially built connectors – Some systems have pre-built connectors that can be leveraged and extended if more functionality is needed than what is provided out of the box
- Batch data loading – Sometimes real-time data is not needed and a simpler batch data pull is all that is needed
Our team has been there before. Our team is comprised of sales, marketing, support, operations executives and managers as well as Salesforce administrators. We understand your needs.
We leverage best practices from working with hundreds of companies across dozens of industries. Every business is different and we provide our expertise so that you gain a significant competitive advantage.
We always architect Salesforce Solutions for flexibility and growth. When applicable, we leverage Salesforce.com native functionality and design our solutions to be as future-proofed as possible.
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: