Attention on compliance and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations is increasing, especially for companies operating within highly regulated sectors. However, as employees struggle to address potential vulnerabilities, they must also review ever-changing regulations and forecast for emerging regulations that touch their operations and systems.
Working within large community, regional and global financial institutions, RSM’s skilled AML consultants can serve as an extension of your team. We continuously monitor and interpret changing AML compliance, optimize current processes and align planning to help protect your organization. We can also work with you to implement new automation technologies that increase effectiveness and efficiencies while potentially helping you save on costs.
RSM helps you plan for long-term compliance, aligning efforts and enhancing processes across all lines of defense. In addition, our deep financial services experience enables us to help you comply with key regulations across international, national and state jurisdictions. Our consultants work with you to:
- Evaluate the current state of your compliance program and address any deficiencies to enhance controls.
- Audit all aspects of your Compliance Management System (CMS) and suggest strategies and improvements for governance, monitoring, training and testing.
- Maintain ongoing and follow-up assessments as regulations change.
- Conduct independent testing of all main functional areas, as well as BSA and AML software and systems.
- Evaluate fair lending compliance programs, risk factors and controls, and use data analytics to identify disparities in credit decision outcomes, pricing and geographic distribution.
- Respond to enforcement actions and transaction look-backs by leveraging our team’s vast industry experience and technical acumen.