Leveraging the power of Salesforce to connect key customer data
Your business is all about your customer. However, no less important are the divisions that indirectly service your customer, including finance, legal, engineering, produce management, shipping, fulfillment and others. The data and application flows used by these divisions are often disparate and disconnected, challenging the ability to seamlessly serve the customer. However, a new concept to unify data—Customer 360—focuses on customer needs, providing the customer and anyone servicing the customer with a comprehensive view in one place.
Learn more about Customer 360 in our new comprehensive e-book. The concept leverages Salesforce Service Cloud and Experience Cloud to connect back-end applications and data, providing a full view of the customer for customer service representatives and customer portal users. Valuable customer data that may have been previously in different silos is unified within Customer 360, enabling increased visibility and deeper insight.
No two companies are the same, but connecting data through Customer 360 has delivered incredible value in several common use cases. Our e-book details several of these scenarios, including:
- Integrating data and processes within a warranty and repairs database
- Bringing customer transaction data front and center within your portal
- Creating a centralized, integrated project management solution with visibility into timelines, resources and more
- Developing effective field service scheduling to connect cleanly and clearly with customers
- Enabling customers to exchange custom documents and files within a secure storage portal
Receive your copy of this valuable e-book now.