There are common myths to debunk about nonprofits and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Myth 1: Nonprofits cannot afford AI implementation
- Myth 2: AI will replace human workers
- Myth 3: AI is only suitable for large nonprofits
- Myth 4: AI lacks transparency and ethics
- Myth 5: ChatGPT is the most useful AI tool right now
Artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as a powerful tool across various sectors, including the nonprofit industry. While there are many good articles about how nonprofits can and should use AI, many misconceptions and myths surround the idea. We will look at five of them, highlighting the potential benefits and dispelling misconceptions.