© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Careers in Tax
As our clients’ first-choice advisors, we work hard to understand them better than anyone else. Together we address their everyday business challenges to help ensure their future success—with sound tax planning advice and compliance services.
RSM tax professionals help clients better understand their tax position while ensuring they meet their larger business goals. As an RSM tax professional, you will align with one of RSM’s core industries as well as one of these tax practice focus areas:
- Business Tax: Guide middle market business clients with sophisticated advice to address the tax implication of their business strategy. Business tax specialty services include mergers and acquisition, credits and incentives, compensation and benefits, pass-throughs and large corporate tax automation.
- Private Client Services: Collaborate with our tax, business-consulting professionals and outside providers to guide middle market clients that are family-owned businesses, private equity/hedge fund owners, C-suite executives and single-family offices throughout the tax advisory planning process.
- State and Local Tax: Help clients address changes to state and local tax laws that may affect their current and future business goals.
- International Tax: Guide U.S-based clients to make investments outside of the country, as well as assist foreign clients making investments within the U.S.
- Washington National Tax: Assist RSM professionals and clients on federal, state and international tax law matters.
- Wealth Management: Help clients protect and grow their wealth, manage risk and plan for the eventual transfer of their estates or succession of their businesses.
- North American Service Center: Support RSM’s local offices with quality and timely tax compliance services from Tempe, Arizona, or Melbourne, Florida, two RSM locations that offer professionals a seasonal and flexible work environment.
Our Private Client Services team shows how collaboration, one of the five characterstics of a first-choice advisor, benefits everyone.
Our national Private Client Services (PCS) leaders break down the top eight qualities that make working in PCS great!