NetSuite SuiteCommerce Site Builder
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Site Builder provides an online store that delivers a great shopping experience within a complete commerce platform to seamlessly manage your business.
Producing more than just sales, SuiteCommerce Site Builder connects the systems of record your company uses every day—order management, inventory, marketing, customer service and financials—providing a single view of vital operating details.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Site Builder: built to fit your business needs
- Reflect your brand: Customize pre-built templates or use them right out of the box. Choose to upload cascading style sheets (CSS) or build specialized templates or HTML pages. Site Builder brings it all together.
- Target: With SuiteCommerce Site Builder, analyze traffic, average order value, conversion ratios and more details to optimize your site and increase sales. Retarget abandoned shopping cart, for example, with automated emails and discounts.
- Custom catalogs: Easily create custom catalogs with the same items for different customers using real-time pricing, inventory updates and negotiated prices.
- Simplify business: Streamline your daily operations with a single, unified cloud-based Ecommerce platform.
- Measure success: Identify the true lifetime value of customers across all channels to build continued brand loyalty.
- Expand your reach: Support both B2C and B2B customers from the same platform.
How full-featured do you want your new webstore to be?
NetSuite customers now have a choice between two webstore platforms in four unique variations.
With over 100 Site Builder sites already live, you can feel confident entrusting the creation and launch of your new site to RSM.
Site Builder + Responsive + Checkout 2.0
Add a responsive design and single page checkout to your Site Builder website for the ultimate mobile, tablet and desktop experience.
SuiteCommerce Advanced Fast Track
Our customized jumpstart code allows you to quickly launch a fully functioning, responsive SuiteCommerce Advanced site utilizing the newest features and Ecommerce best practices.
SuiteCommerce Advanced fully customized
The best option for a business looking for pixel perfect control of the design. Work with our Ecommerce and design experts to craft your ideal website incorporating the latest in Ecommerce best practices.
Self-Service account management with NetSuite SuiteCommerce Site Builder
- Case management: By enabling customer inquiries directly to your support team, you improve engagement and speed up satisfaction, instead of losing sales. See what questions are delaying shoppers.
- Order history: Give your customers and your team access to online order history and order details and status. Tracking links allow customers to see dates, quantities and other details.
- Profile management: Support multiple users, email addresses and locations by letting customers manage their account information and other preferences.
- Credit card management: Allow customers to store and manage credit cards.
- Returns: Self-service returns management lets shopper initiate a return authorization online from any of their connected devices.
- Sign-in/forgot password: Enable account creation, returning customer sign-in and password reset.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Site Builder perfects purchasing and payments
- Pricing, terms and credit limits: Set different price levels for the same item for different customers; offer volume discounts and identify corporate buyers who have their own negotiated prices, terms and credit limits.
- Go global: Ready for the world with built-in support for multiple languages, currencies, taxes/VAT, subsidiaries, international shipping prices and customs documentation.
- Shipping management: Seamless integration with UPS, FedEx and other carriers to print shipping labels, generate customs documentation and automatically send out tracking numbers.
- Secure shopping: Provide security with integration to common payment gateways for real-time credit card processing with PCI DSS compliance and multi-level fraud protection.
- Guest checkout: Allow shoppers the option to complete checkout without registration.
- Multiple payment options: Offer customers greater choice including credit cards, coupons, gift certificates and invoicing based on balance and credit limits.
- PayPal: Shoppers can pay via PayPal Express within the shopping cart and PayPal within the checkout flow.
- Saved addresses and credit cards: Save credit cards, shipping and billing addresses to provide faster checkout experiences.
- Flexible checkout flow:Create multiple or single-page checkout flows.