NetSuite for Life Sciences companies
Businesses in the life sciences sector face constantly changing regulations and growing pressure to control costs. The complex challenges for biotech companies begin in the development stage and carry through becoming a commercial organization, capitalizing on tax-efficient strategies and leveraging intellectual property.
Used by more than 40,000 organizations worldwide, NetSuite's cloud-based business management suite enables health care and life sciences organizations to improve visibility, minimize complexity and remain agile in the face of massive change.
At RSM, we help life sciences companies evaluate and select technology to help you optimize your business processes.
NetSuite benefits for biotech and life sciences companies
- Growth ― NetSuite, a cloud-based enterprise resource planning system, provides a scalable financial solution, allowing for more robust functionality and improved application performance, compared to on-premise solutions
- Controls ― Auditable controls provide compliance for Sarbanes-Oxley and promote investor confidence
- Project tracking ― NetSuite delivers research and capital project tracking functionality, including time and expense entry and budgeting
- Global ― The NetSuite solution supports multiple legal entities, currencies and languages
- Procurement ― Punch-out capability provides direct access to your vendors’ online markets and creates purchase orders in NetSuite
- Workflow ― Workflow tools enforce and document approvals and keep tasks on time
Whether your business plan involves acquisition, an initial public offering or simply efficient growth, NetSuite functionality and controls can help you meet your organization’s complex challenges.
Having an ERP system like NetSuite in place can help life sciences companies adapt to the changes with agility and efficiency.
RSM’s integrated delivery platform gave Amring Pharmaceuticals increased visibility into business processes, efficiency and independence.
RSM helped Moderna implement a NetSuite purchasing and payment solution with increased process automation, efficiency and accountability.
How can you tell when it’s time to upgrade from QuickBooks to a more comprehensive ERP solution? Join RSM’s webcast on Jan. 29 to learn more.
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
NetSuite Free Product Tour
Get started today with your free product tour of NetSuite, the world’s #1 cloud business management software suite. Over 20,000 organizations worldwide, and still growing.