© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Implementation Methodology for Sage Intacct
As a leader in the field for more than 30 years, we have proven implementation methodologies that drive results. Our process is designed so we gain a full understanding of how your business operates and provide the best solution to fit your needs.
Our methodology is broken into five phases, which span the project life cycle and are consistent across all our engagements. Project management extends across the phases of the engagement to maintain the project's schedule and provide quality assurance on the product delivered.
- During the Initiate Phase, we plan the implementation and ensure that all team members have a clear understanding of the project goals, expectations and time lines.
- The Analyze and Design Phase is where we develop detailed insight into your organization's needs and how the new system will be configured to best support them.
- The Build and Validate Phase uses the design document as a blueprint to configure the new system. A production system is prepared and the process flows, data conversions, reports and customizations are tested.
- The Deploy Phase is reached when the system is ready for production.
- The Operate Phase includes a project closing process that is completed to confirm that the application was delivered as expected and the terms of the engagement were fulfilled.
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
Learn more about this "quick-hit" diagnostic of your critical areas of operations.