© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Implementation Methodology for Sage Intacct
As a leader in the field for more than 30 years, we have proven implementation methodologies that drive results. Our process is designed so we gain a full understanding of how your business operates and provide the best solution to fit your needs.
Our methodology is broken into five phases, which span the project life cycle and are consistent across all our engagements. Project management extends across the phases of the engagement to maintain the project's schedule and provide quality assurance on the product delivered.
- Initiate - we plan the implementation and ensure that all team members have a clear understanding of the project goals, expectations and time lines.
- Analyze and Design - we develop detailed insight into your organization's needs and how the new system will be configured to best support them.
- Build and Validate - uses the design document as a blueprint to configure the new system. A production system is prepared and the process flows, data conversions, reports and customizations are tested.
- Deploy - when the system is ready for production.
- Operate - includes a project closing process that is completed to confirm that the application was delivered as expected and the terms of the engagement were fulfilled.