Cloud security assessment and deep dive
Get your cloud security under control by leveraging RSM to identify and deliver pragmatic visibility and controls to your cloud data and platform solutions.
Education on cloud platform controls
The ecosystem of components and services required to appropriately secure your organizational data is growing. The middle market now has an opportunity to dive into the use of cloud security services that only recently matured and became price appropriate. RSM’s cloud security assessment demonstrates the value and use case for organizations within your industry to leverage cloud access security brokers and related components that drive toward an improved security posture.
Evaluate your cloud security
Our cloud security readiness program measures your organization against a defined set of middle market benchmarks to determine the suitability of various cloud security controls. The goal of this assessment is to help steer your organization toward continued consumption of cloud-based services and platforms in a secure manner.
The areas covered by RSM’s cloud security readiness program include the following power pillars:
- Perimeter controls, visibility and audit
- Provider identification and conditional controls
- Risk-based audit, persona anomalies and privileged identity management
- Security-based operations
- Device management and controls
- Data governance, leak prevention and controls
RSM’s cloud security readiness program produces a scorecard that ranks your organization across each pillar, as well as a final report detailing current state, risks, opportunities and recommendations. Additionally, the report provides a strategic IT roadmap for the components to support a more secure state for cloud services and platforms.
An experienced advisor who understands your needs
When your organization is looking for a comprehensive technology solution provider to maximize your technology investments, you can count on RSM to deliver:
- Increased satisfaction with IT infrastructure and investments
- More effective use of technology within your organization
- Increased competitive advantage as a result of more efficient and effective systems
- A road map to responsibly transition technology workloads to the cloud
- Balanced recommendations that are sized correctly for your organization