© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Technical Accounting Consulting for Transformative Business Events
The accounting associated with transformative events often requires specialized skills as well as considerable effort and attention from a finance department. From mergers and acquisitions to initial public offerings, middle market companies often need assistance to develop accounting infrastructure, review policies and procedures, and address myriad tasks associated with these types of events.
Our team of experienced professionals can work with you to develop policies and procedures, identify areas for concern and help reduce risks. We can help your finance department ensure the accounting for these events is completed effectively and efficiently.
- Mergers and acquisitions – Day one accounting implications, review of policies and procedures and development, resolution of potential buy-side and sell-side accounting issues
- Restatement services – Identification and analysis of areas for concern, audit process management, and development of enhanced policies and procedures to reduce risk
- Management of the complexities of carve-outs and development of stand-alone accounting and financial reporting infrastructure
- Support throughout the entire initial public offering process, including risk identification and control assessments, governance and financial reporting
- Buy/sell side diligence – Creation of accounting structure, review of internal controls and processes, preparation of purchase accounting and opening balance sheets
most recent insights
Is Slack’s direct listing debut signaling a trend for other technology companies going public? We explore in our Industry Spotlight.
How can life sciences companies looking to go public position themselves for success? It’s all about setting the stage early on.
What’s in store for emerging middle market tech companies related to investment, growth and exits? Executives and investors share insights.
Is your company ready for an IPO? Attend this webcast for accounting, tax and financial reporting perspective.
Is your technology company taking the necessary steps to optimize a public launch? Learn from a CFO who’s been through a recent IPO.