© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Auditor Assistant: Internal audit software
Manage your audit activity in real time
Leverage Auditor Assistant to implement an effective, risk-based audit plan that prioritizes audit activities consistent with your organization’s goals. Auditor Assistant enables your organization to:
- View real-time status of your engagements with access to key dashboards and a complete picture of your environment at any time
- Configure your own customized risk assessments and track critical information based on your organization’s environment and risk thresholds
- Schedule projects and resources seamlessly with an easy-to-use drag and drop user interface
- Track and compare project and administrative time accurately with simple integrated timekeeping
Auditor Assistant functionality provides:
Audit Universe Management
- Document and store auditable entities by plan year, business lines, etc.
- Build future plan years from current universe and retain historical information
- Reduce setup effort through Microsoft Excel import capabilities
Risk Assessment and Annual Planning
- Design your risk assessment based on your organization's environment
- Define three-year audit plan based on recommended audit frequency from risk assessment and past audit history
- Automatically produce an annual audit plan with proposed audit schedules based on your risk assessment
- Initiate audit plan from planning wizard or import via Microsoft Excel
- Integrate scheduling with risk assessment and audit planning to seamlessly schedule planned projects and resources via a web-enabled visual Gantt interface
- Schedule projects and resources based on user-defined timeframes and filters
- Export filtered schedule reports seamlessly to Microsoft Excel
- Track project and administrative time on a weekly basis
- Easily compare budget versus actual time
Utilize Auditor Assistant to facilitate the development, documentation and review of your work programs to achieve your engagement objectives. Learn more on how to perform audits collaboratively.