A conversation guide for risk leaders
How to elevate the perceived value of enterprise risk management
WHITE PAPER |
From the pandemic to natural disasters to debilitating cyberattacks, risk leaders are facing one challenge after another. While risk leaders are well aware of the value of enterprise risk management, assessment and planning, it’s also important to develop a company-wide risk management culture.
It’s up to risk leaders to start this conversation. How can you best communicate the importance of risk efforts across the enterprise, ensuring that leaders provide the right resources needed to build a robust risk management program and employees at all levels are aware of your organization’s risk management strategies and the role they play?
In our new guide, A conversation guide for risk leaders: How to elevate the perceived value of enterprise risk management, we provide five steps you can take to raise awareness of risk in your midmarket company. These steps include:
- Discussing how enterprise risk management benefits the organization
- Educating employees about rising cybersecurity risks
- Encouraging leaders to take a future-focused perspective
- Emphasizing the benefits of third-party support
- Supporting your concerns, needs and strategy with data
Download this free guidebook today to get the conversation started in your organization.