© 2020 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Regulatory Compliance
Regulations evolve—so must your approach to meeting them
The rapid evolution of regulatory requirements, business standards and best practices presents unique challenges for companies across industries who must protect and grow their organizations. For those in highly regulated industries, such as financial services, it is not enough to comply with existing regulations—companies need to forecast and prepare for emerging regulations that will touch all aspects of business operations and systems.
RSM’s anti-money laundering (AML) and regulatory compliance consulting practice includes former regulators and industry executives who understand both the changing regulatory climate and the challenges and goals at all levels of your business. Our experience makes us uniquely qualified to assess your compliance needs holistically and helps you put in place the people, processes and protections you need to move forward with confidence.
RSM helps you plan for compliance long term, aligning efforts and enhancing processes across all lines of defense. In addition, our deep industry experience cross financial services enables us to help companies comply with key regulations across international, national and state jurisdictions. Our consultants work with you to:
- Evaluate the current state of your compliance program and address any deficiencies to enhance controls
- Audit all aspects of your Compliance Management System (CMS) and suggest strategies and improvements for governance, monitoring, training and testing
- Maintain ongoing and follow-up assessments as regulations change
- Conduct independent testing of all main functional areas, as well as Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and AML software and systems
- Evaluate fair lending compliance program, risk factors and controls, and use data analytics to identify disparities in credit decision outcomes, pricing and geographic distribution
- Respond to enforcement actions and transaction lookbacks through a combination of a dedicate team with vast industry experience overlaid with technological support
RSM’s AML and regulatory compliance consultants are recognized industry leaders and will partner with you to protect your organization and ensure ongoing compliance as you grow your business.
RSM can help financial service organizations stay ahead of regulatory and technology changes by creating more efficient AML programs.