© 2018 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Financial Advisory Services
The complex financial challenges facing your company respect no calendar. Getting the right solution at the right time requires a team with deep, experienced resources and an approach designed to rapidly understand your needs and goals, and then execute a timely and appropriate solution.
The Right Team
Our FAS team's deep expertise is drawn from the proven resources of RSM – nearly 8,000 professionals and associates in 80 cities nationwide and access to more than 32,000 people in 110 countries through our membership in RSM International, we can meet your needs wherever in the world you do business.
Many of our experienced FAS team members hold professional designations, including:
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Certified in Distressed Business Valuation (CDBV)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Licensed private investigators
- Other advanced degrees including PhDs, MBAs and Masters of Accountancy
Our principals are active in industry associations such as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI), the Turnaround Management Association (TMA), the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (AIRA), the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
The Right Approach
We pair our powerful team with an equally powerful approach – an approach that hinges on understanding not only the financial challenges you face, but your company’s unique history, goals and culture. That’s the power of being understood. Our approach is:
- Senior level involvement
- Right-sized engagement team
- Clear communication
- Consistent track record of success
- Extensive corporate restructuring, dispute resolution, valuation and investigation experience
- Ability to draw upon national resources in accounting and tax matters
- Hourly rates substantially lower than other national firms
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business, contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
Complete our Rapid Assessment form to be contacted about receiving our "quick-hit" diagnostic of your critical areas of operations.