© 2020 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
We offer deep experience with construction companies across the country and, through our membership in RSM International, around the world. We serve construction companies of all kinds, including:
- Engineering firms
- Related suppliers and vendors
- Attest and assurance: financial statement audits, reviews and compilations; statutory audits and filings; and specialty audits, including SAS 70, CAM, HUD and benefit plan audits
- Capital cost segregation studies: accelerate tax depreciation on the purchase, rehab or new construction of facilities
- Financial management: business valuations, profitability analysis, projections and modeling, corporate finance, litigation support
- Fraud and forensic accounting: identifying internal or customer fraud, advising through evidence gathering, investigation and summary of losses, and documentation for insurance purposes
- Information technology: strategic planning, system selection, technology assessment, network design and implementation
- Risk management: internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, technology security and controls, business continuity planning
- Tax compliance, structuring and planning: traditional tax compliance, including modeling for acquisitions and dispositions
- Tax consulting: structuring, period and method changes, tax credits (including historic and new markets tax credits), state and local tax, and international tax services
- Transaction support: mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, integration across business functions.