© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Understanding gained from experience
Each unique business and professional services (BPS) firm has its own unique needs and business challenges. Our extensive experience across a variety of BPS firms means that we can develop strategies specifically designed for your firm. From consulting firms to executive search firms, we have industry professionals ready to serve a variety of BPS industries, including:
- Advertising and marketing
- Graphic design
- Scientific and technical services
- Management and remediation
- Agents and managers for talent
- Service providers
Services for your specific needs
Your needs are broad and complex – and we have solutions to match, including assurance, tax and consulting services, developed specifically to address your unique needs. The following are just some of our additional service areas. We provide many more to address your ongoing challenges and opportunities.
- Accounting and financial statement preparation and review
- Tax planning and preparation
- Strategic business planning
- Human resources assistance
- Compensation reviews and planning
- Recruitment planning and review
- Recruitment plan design and review
- Benefit plan design and implementation
- Mergers and acquisitions planning and support
- Profitability analysis
- Practice development
- Professional services marketing support
- Firm governance design and review
- Expert witness support
- Technology assessments and support
- Security reviews
- Wealth management advisory
- Business valuation analysis and support
Through our membership in the RSM International network, we offer a truly global client experience. Our U.S.-based practice, backed by our global network of more than 32,000 professionals in over 100 counties, will provide an all-in-one solution to your global business needs. Whether you operate in the United Kingdom, where we have our largest international bilateral partnership, or are expanding operations in China, RSM has the global reach to help you achieve your goals. Whether it’s international tax issues or global statutory reporting requirements, our network of professionals can help you to build an integrated global strategy.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business, contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
National Practice Leader