State legislative sessions in 2019 were far from quiet as the focus remained on addressing the upheaval of federal tax reform and the 2018 South Dakota v. Wayfair decision.
Join us as our Washington National Tax state and local tax team discusses the major statutory developments affecting state and local taxation from the 2019 legislative sessions. This event will provide a high-level review of key changes, with a focus on:
- Federal tax reform and the state response
- Continued implications of the Wayfair decision
- Significant developments among both sales and use tax and income/franchise taxes
- State tax amnesties and administrative changes
- Credits and incentives developments