Top year-end tax planning strategies for businesses
RECORDED WEBCAST |
What strategies should you consider to maximize your tax planning as the year draws to a close?
Our panel will focus on important federal, international and state and local tax considerations you need to know to prepare for year-end planning. Get the latest details and developments on:
- Preparing for the new 2017 filing dates, requirements and penalties for noncompliance
- Managing state nexus and apportionment rules
- Tax accounting method considerations
- Other year-end planning considerations including Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) reporting
- What’s ahead? Post-election, what actions should you consider before the end of the year based on the outcome of the presidential election?