Compliance with the Affordable Care Act
What you need to do and when you need to do it
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Is your company prepared to comply with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) provisions, including the information reporting requirements that take effect in 2015? Hear the latest about the ACA and current activity on Capitol Hill on our June 25 webcast.
Complacency and misinformation abound as companies face new compliance requirements under the ACA. Companies with at least 50 employees and certain related companies with fewer than 50 employees will need to comply with the ACA or face hefty tax penalties starting in 2015. Learn about these key ACA issues and the actions that companies need to take now to prepare for 2015.
This webcast will help you:
- Become familiar with developments on Capitol Hill that may affect your company
- Understand which ACA tax provisions apply to your company
- Prepare your company for the 2015 information reporting requirements
- Determine if your company has exposure for tax penalties in 2015 based on its workforce and health plans
- Create an action plan and timeline to successfully meet the compliance deadlines and avoid penalties
- Rick Bailine, Principal-in-Charge, Washington National Tax
- Jill Harris, Director, Washington National Tax
- Bill O'Malley, Director, Washington National Tax