Blockchain for the financial services industry
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Private equity and venture capital firms navigate a range of issues when planning strategically for themselves and their portfolio companies. Their ability to understand and leverage emerging technologies is critical to both immediate profitability and long-term growth.
One of the most talked about technologies currently is blockchain. Blockchain is best known as the platform supporting the cryptocurrency bitcoin; however, this is only one application of a technology with an increasingly pervasive impact. As this disruptive technology changes how companies operate, will you and your organization be prepared?
Join RSM for a roundtable breakfast with our industry experts and attendees including Len Minner, chief financial officer of Delaware Depository, to discuss the following topics:
- Blockchain applications for portfolio companies across industry
- Utilization for company valuations, cross border payments, smart contracts and document verification
- Tokenizing property, value transactions and associated insurance
- Clearing and settlement for exchange of value in digital assets including property and investments
- Know your customer compliance