What does the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act mean for pass-through entities?
RECORDED WEBCAST |
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) has undoubtedly captured your attention and left you with questions on how its provisions will affect your pass-through entity. Join us as our presenters review key provisions of the Act and their potential impact on pass-through entities. We will explore the qualifications for the pass-through deduction and discuss the importance of reviewing your business structure.
During this 90-minute webcast, our presenters discuss several key provisions of the legislation, including:
- Tax rate changes
- The new pass-through deduction
- Interest limitations and loss limitations
- Changes impacting carried interests
- State income tax deduction
- Potential implications for choice of entity