Tax controversy update: IRS policy and procedures
LIVE WEBCAST |
Join RSM’s tax controversy team on Wednesday, April 24, for an update on IRS policy and procedures. Learn what has changed at the IRS in 2019 and what new policies you should be aware of in the case of an exam.
In this one-hour session, we will cover:
- IRS update—budget, staffing and leadership changes
- Large business and international (LB&I) campaigns and the coordinated industry cases (CIC) and industry case (IC) programs
- Policy statements—how they affect IRS examinations and appeals settlements
- New procedures for voluntary disclosure
- The National Taxpayer Advocate’s fiscal year 2019 Report to Congress—key IRS problems
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to identify new changes in IRS policy and procedures.
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer one CPE credit for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Taxes | CPE: One credit